2020 season extended until 7th November!!
**UPDATED 14th OCTOBER**
Join us for Halloween Fun this half term (See "What's On" section for full details). We will then be open for an additional couple of days on Tuesday 3rd and Saturday 7th November 2020 only.
From 24th July, all visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face mask to enter the Shop and Reception area of the park. This has now also been extended to the other main indoor areas on the park, including the Exhibition Hall, the Hall of Transport, and the Reg Imray motorcylce collection.
The park is open 7 days a week until 1st November 2020, and then an additional couple of days on Tuesday 3rd and Saturday 7th November; numbers on the park will be continually monitored in order to ensure social distancing is still achievable. However, we will NOT be taking date-specific bookings for the remainder of this season as we do not expect to reach capacity.
You do not need to make bookings in advance as tickets can be bought on the day. All tickets booked online in advance are NOT date specific for this season (last day is 7th November 2020).
Our main priority will be the safety of all our visitors and members of staff, and so whilst we will be open, as you would expect, there will be a number of changes on site;
- As from 4th July, the Social Distancing rules have been reduced to 1+ meters; there will be signage and floor markings in place to remind all visitors. We ask all our visitors to stringently respect these rules.
- The Government has recently relaxed restrictions on some indoor play activities and so in accordance with these, the Bouncy Castles, the Pirate Ship and two of the three Soft Play areas have now been re-opened.
- There will be a one-way system in place in certain areas of the park; aimed at minimising the risk of social distancing being compromised.
- Food and drink will still be available from our Take Away area but the indoor seating area of the Restaurant will be closed.
- All the animals will be on view as usual, but animal handling, goat-walking and bottle feeding activities have had to be suspended for the time being.
- There are an increased number of sanitiser stations around the park and we ask all visitors to regularly wash their hands and use the sanitiser before and after using play equipment or touching the animals.
- Protective screens have been installed at till areas to protect visitors and staff.
- Increased cleaning regimes will be in place throughout the day to minimise the risk of Covid19 cross contamination.
- Be prepared to use a credit or debit card for all transactions onsite - there will be no cash taken on the day where possible. Online booking will still be available.
In accordance with Government regulations, we are actively encouraging all visitors to download the NHS Covid-19 app and scan the QR code provided at Reception in order to log your arrival on site.
We are asking all visitors who are displaying symptoms, or have been in recent contact with someone displaying symptoms of Covid19 (new and persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste and/or smell), to NOT visit the park.
We are really looking forward to welcoming back all our visitors; I know the animals have missed you too...