There's so much to do at World of Country Life that you can't fit it all in to one visit! And you'll have so much fun you'll want to return again and again!
Sign up for an Annual Pass membership and you can enjoy free entry to the park for 12 months from date of purchase* including all the Special Events throughout the main season!
Child (3-17yrs) £41.60
Over 60s £40.30
Family (2 adults & 2 children) £167.15
Not certain if you want to commit? No problem! Buy a day entry ticket, enjoy your visit and when you leave, upgrade to an Annual Pass and we'll deduct cost of your day ticket from the price! Beauty!
Check out all the benefits of membership below.
- FREE entry to the park every day throughout the season for 12 months* from date of purchase– so you can come back and forth as little or as much as you like!
- FREE entry to all our special events through the main season.
- Five FREE Deer Train rides.
- 10% discount on food and drink in any of the catering outlets in the park (excluding vending).
- 10% discount in the gift & toy shop.
- 10% discount is available if the person who books a birthday party has a Annual Pass.
- 10% discount on Hawkridge Bird of Prey gift vouchersPLUS we have our local partner benefits too:
- 50% discount on day entry tickets at Pennywell Farm
- 50% discount on day entry tickets at The Big Sheep
- 10% discount at Seaton Tramway (Explorer ticket)
- 10% off entry ticket at Exeter’s Underground Passages
- 10% discount on bowling & softplay at Ocean, Exmouth!
- 10% discount at Blooming Kids, Exmouth
- 10% discount at Ideal Cleaners, Exmouth
- 10% discount on food at The Beach pub, Exmouth
NEW for 2020
- 25% off entry tickets to Coldharbour Mill
- Free family day pass at Woodbury Park for the health club (1 per family) - applicable for Annual Passes taken out from February 2020 onwards
Terms and conditions apply, please check with individual operators for full details.
*seasonal opening times apply - World of Country Life is open each year from February Half Term until October Half Term. Open throughout Feb half term, weekends through the rest of Feb and early March and then 7 days a week from mid March to the end of October half term week.