We are currently recruiting for the role of Commercial Manager. Interested? Please read below and complete the application form - don't forget to attach your up to date CV!
An exciting opportunity to work as a Commercial Manager in the leisure industry with one of Devon’s leading visitor attractions. World of Country Life is an award-winning family owned visitor attraction boasting museums, indoor and outdoor play areas, an animal park and a great restaurant.
Attracting 1000 visitors a day means ensuring all areas of the park run smoothly and everyone has a great day out so having a background in the leisure industry with great team management skills is essential. You will be responsible for the day to day running and management of the site covering all aspects of operations including finance and payroll, marketing, IT, health & safety, catering, retail and maintenance. Being an enthusiastic, down to earth and level-headed manager, your role will cover…
- P&L and Budgetary responsibility
- Oversee marketing, finance, H&S, catering, retail and maintenance
- Responsible for budget planning and marketing strategy
- Managing the park’s team
- Team management and recruitment
- Event planning and promotion
- Planning the team rotas
- Experience in the leisure or visitor attraction sector
- Great team management skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- IT and Social Media experience
- Great Excel skills
- Ability to write budgets and forecasts
- Hands on approach in all aspects of the role
- Flexible approach
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work in Devon’s tourist industry in a fun and dynamic role. Reporting directly to the MD the position enjoys a wide degree of autonomy and is rewarded with an attractive salary.
Closing Date: 30th September 2019
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!