Park now reopen!
**UPDATED 20th JULY**
From 24th July, all visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face mask to enter the Shop and Reception area of the park.
The park is now open 7 days a week until 1st November 2020; Numbers on the park will be restricted and continually monitored in order to ensure social distancing is still achievable, however, we will not be taking date-specific bookings as we do not expect to reach this capacity.
Our main priority will be the safety of all our visitors and members of staff, and so whilst we will be open, as you would expect, there will be a number of changes on site;
- As from 4th July, the Social Distancing rules will have been reduced to 1+ meters; there will be signage and floor markings in place to remind all visitors. We ask all our visitors to stringently respect these rules.
- There are still Government restrictions on some indoor play activities and so in accordance with these, the soft-play areas, bouncy castles and the Pirate Ship will remain closed. However, there are a number of replacement activities that comply with the regulations, that have been put in their place in order to ensure your experience is not unduly affected.
- There will be a one-way system in place in certain areas of the park; aimed at minimising the risk of social distancing being compromised.
- Food and drink will still be available from our Take Away area but the indoor Restaurant will be closed.
- All the animals will be on view as usual, but animal handling and goat-walking activities have had to be suspended for the time being.
- There will be an increased number of sanitiser stations around the park and we ask all visitors to regularly wash their hands and use the sanitiser before and after using play equipment.
- Protective screens have been installed at till areas to protect visitors and staff.
- Increased cleaning regimes will be in place throughout the day to minimise the risk of Covid19 cross contamination.
- Be prepared to use a credit or debit card for all transactions onsite - there will be no cash taken on the day. Online booking will still be available.
We are asking all visitors who are displaying symptoms, or have been in recent contact with someone displaying symptoms of Covid19 (new and persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste and/or smell), to NOT visit the park.
We are really looking forward to welcoming back all our visitors; I know the animals have missed you too...