Park Opening Times 2013
We are now closed for the Winter but we will
be opening again on 15th February 2014 for
another fun packed season and we look
forward to seeing you all then.
2013 Day Ticket Prices
2012 Day Admission Prices Held
- Adult - £9.85
- OAP - £7.85
- Child (3-17 Years) - £7.85 (proof of age may be required)
- Under 3 years are FREE
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) - £32.50
- Saver Family Ticket (2 adults & 3 children) - £37.50
(20 and over - excludes all other offers)
- Adult - £7.85
- OAP - £6.85
- Child (3-17 years) - £6.85 (proof of age may be required)
Schools and Play groups - 1 Adult free to every five paying children when pre-booked.
Annual Pass Prices (from 1st January 2013)
- Adult - £34.60
- Child - £30.40 (3-17 years)(proof of age may be required)
- OAP - £30.40
What you get...
- FREE entry to the park every day throughout the season - so you can come back and forth as little or as much as you like!
- FREE entry to all our special events.
- Five FREE Deer Train rides.
- 10% discount off food and drinks in any of the catering outlets in the park (excluding bottled drinks and cans, confectionary and wrapped biscuits).
- A 10% discount is available if the person who books a birthday party has a Annual Pass.
- FREE enrolment with every child Annual Pass to our brand new 'Appy Angus Club - with Membership Card, Membership Badge, Angus Toy and Special Club Activities.
Note: Your Photo will be taken when you apply for the Annual Pass, this will be needed to validate your ticket.
We have made some changes to our children's party offer. Please look out for our party packages which include wonderful menus to choose from and lots of little extras to give parents a helping hand. Our staff are here to help and enhance your experience with us at the World of Country Life so if you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to talk to us. Call 01395 274533.
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Sorry no dogs except Guide Dogs.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel exhibits and schedules at our discretion.